[evince] Give users a warning that filled out pdfs won't save

Dear Evince Developers,

I'm a Ubuntu newbie.  I think it's great that Ubuntu 11.04 includes the Evince Document Viewer, I've used it a ton already for reading lots of documents with no problem.

However, I recently downloaded an important and long pdf form. I filled out the fields, which the Document Viewer allowed me to do, and then I happily saved the document so I could modify it later.  It was rather...frustrating that all of my filled out fields disappeared without warning once the document had been saved.

After clicking on the help menu and going to the Evince page (http://projects.gnome.org/evince/) and seeing the tagline "simply a document viewer" I realized, oh, this program is not intended to be able to save filled out forms. I wish I had known that *before* I saved or even better, when I started filling out the form.  I think many users would appreciate a warning that their changes to pdf forms will not be saved, and would strongly encourage you to include this feature in future versions.

Thanks,