[evince] request

I have a pdf where the page numbers do not start from "1". In this pdf the pages starts from "i", then "ii", "iii", exc.. and only after "viii" there is "1".

However when i print, it does not recognize page names, but it numbers the page from 1. So if I print "ii" it does not recognize it and prints the first page (which is labeled by "i"), if i tell it to print page "10" it actually print page 2.

I request to implement page label recognition in the printer dialog. Maybe with a list box to switch between page name and page number