Re: [evince] Font not displaying

El mié, 16-03-2011 a las 10:22 -0400, Simon, Leonard escribió:
> Hello,
>
> We have installed the consolas font in the
> path /ora-main/app/oracle/product/10gAS_R2/bi/guicommon/tk/admin/AFM
>
> On a RHEL 5.4 server.
>
> When trying to use evince the PDF file is viewed but the font is not
> available.
>

> Are there any environment variables that need to be set in evince so
> that all the fonts installed on the system can be found?

Hi Simon,

Evince interacts with the fonts installed on your system. Check the fc
commands like fc-list or fc-match to check if the font is installed on
your system.

Take a look in your FontConfig configuration in /etc/fonts/ or in
~/.fonts.conf

If the font is not installed I think a quick solution could be to copy
the font to the /.fonts dir, where the users fonts are store (it should
be defined so in ~/.fonts.conf)

I hope this helps,

  -- Juanjo Marin