Re: [evince] Evince And portableApps

Hello Johannes,

As this occurs with both the portable package and a locally-installed package, this is a bug within Evince itself. Please file a bug report on bugzilla: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=evince

Gord

On 2011-03-16, at 2:44, Johannes Fleck <johannes fleck gmail com> wrote:

Hi Gord,

I've posted a problem on evince mailling list.
As you asked me I've tested it with local version too.
following results

  • happens in both versions (portable and local)
  • seems to happen only to *.tif files - testing with pdf and seems to work fine
  • filename for testing was "T:\DocStorage\Versicherungen-Sparen\Nic\Wiener-Städtische-PraemienPension-Vertragserhoehung-Indexanpassung-2010-11-29.tif"
  • attached see screenshot
  • portable version was in english, local vesion in german
hope that helps!

cheers
 Johannes
<evince-umlaute-problem.gif>