Re: [evince] pdfreaders.org =? increase in visits

On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 14:35 +0100, Nicolas JEAN wrote:
> Dear PDF software developers,
>
> Considering the ongoing PDFReaders campaign of the FSFE[1], we were
> wondering if you have noticed any change (increase?) in your website's
> visits, or the number of downloads of your software?
> We would be keen to know, so if you have the possibility, please
> consider giving us some feedback on this.

Jean,

Sorry for the delay. The answer to your question is that we don't have
logs of the Download page.

Anyway, Evince is packaged mainly by third parties, particularly in
GNU/Linux distros, and other Unix-based variants like Solaris, FreeBSD,
etc. Even the Windows version which is build by one of our developers,
it is also distributed as well in other packages.

We can tell that we've received some questions about the Windows version
related with the PDFReader campaign.

We added a button to our project page in order to support the PDFReaders
campaign.

Cheers,

  -- Juanjo Marin