Re: [evince] Evince TIFF problem

On Thu, 2011-03-03 at 10:30 +0100, Diego Levrero wrote:
> Hi.
> I've a problem with Evince. I'm running Evince 2.32.0, on Ubuntu 10.10
> machine.
> The problem is with a multipage Tiff file, written by a Fax software
> running on an XP machine.
>
> The problem is that Evince open it, shows that is a multipage file (7
> pages... in this case)... but the page are fully black. Nothing
> appears in its content.
>
> Any ideas? Is available an update to solve this problem?
> Thanks in advance.

Diego,

Does the following tiff fax sample file [1] work for you ?. If not, I
think it should be a problem in your distro. If so, then open a bug in
bugzilla.gnome.org and attach a file that cause your problem.

Thanks for using Evince,

  -- Juanjo Marin

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=136447