[evince] Introduction and Translation Update

Hello, I'm Nivaldo and I'm new at free software develpment. I decided to make some changes on evince as my first contribution, since I saw there was a text that was missing translation in portuguese(-BR).

I've made the changes and now I am trying to contact the translation develop team so I can push them.

Also, I'm trying to make some changes on the presentation, could anyone give me some hints, because I'm having som trouble on understanding the structure of the code.

Regards,

Nivaldo Bondança
hick209
LabMacambira Developer