[evince] Evince & Windows : Fonts and Problem

Hi,

After a lot of problems with AdobeX, I have tried to use the Evince pdf
viewer.
Two operating systems, two results.
The test was executed on some documents with some specific font.

Under windows server 2003 R2 =>
 Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
 Assertion Failed!
 Program: C\Program Files\Evince-2.32.0\bin\evince.exe
 File: GlobalParamsWin.cc
 Line: 286
 Expression: dfp
 Abort Retry Ignore

Under windows 7 home => no error

The system under 2k3 R2 has probably all necessary fonts.
Otherwise the system under 7 hasn't this font.

I'm interested to know how Evince has defined/ build the font list to
works ?

Thx for help