Re: [evince] Evince bug: no pages in document

Hi,

I have no time to check in full detail now, but I just ried to open
this in my office´s imac and it does not open... so probably there is
a problem with the pdf, or is using some adobe exclusive features. For
better, please submit a new bug in our bugzilla (bugzilla.gnome.org)
under the product evince and attach the file there.

Greetings

José