[evince] Query Re Printing Secure PDF

Hi there

I have Evince version 2.32.0.14401 and I am trying to print a secure PDF file. According to postings on the net the best way is to open these files and then print to file but as a PDF. When I try to print this (print screen attached) I don't have the print to PDF file option. Is there a way this can be added?

Appreciate any feedback/help you can provide.

Dave