[evince] Ctrl + Q to quit

I'm very accustomed to using "ctrl + Q" to quit programs in ubuntu (firefox, thunderbird, rhythmbox, deluge, calculator, text editor... In fact evince is one of the first programs I've come across where this is not the behavior. I think ctrl + w generally closes the current document (document in gedit, tab in firefox, message in thunderbird). I expected the same behavior in evince, ctrl+w to close one document, ctrl+q to quit evince closing all documents. At the least it would be a huge plus to be able to set this in a preference. Sorry if this has been mentioned numerous times, I only just subscribed.
-Joe