[evince] Evince hangs on PDF.

Hi  developers,

I found a bug for you to squash. Evince 2.32 ( fedora 14) has problem with this attached PDF file (http://www.rtl-longueuil.qc.ca/images/reseau.pdf).
It is always loading....... Epdfviewer which uses poppler, have similar problem. Funny thing is on windows, using Evince 2.30.0 does not have problem loading it. So if it is problem with poppler, can you guys linked to a older version of poppler till they fixed it.  I mean, if it cant open a pdf map,  people are gonna be turned off using evince. it's kinda important for people to consult transportation maps or atleast provide a static build evince 2.3.0 executables we can download on linux. thank  you