[evince] Evince gui enhancement

Hi!

I'd like to say that I really like Evince, and use it rather than adobes viewer mostly because the GUI is a lot better. It's uncluttered by ugly icons and unnecessary features (sometimes - rarely - I need the features Evince doesn't have though, but they shouldn't have to clutter the toolbars).

It does however have a drawback I get frequently annoyed by: it doesn't allow for setting a standard zoom level, nor does it allow for an icon with zoom level 100%. Both of which would independently solve my problem: often a newly opened document is scaled way beyond readability because it's always scaled to the windows width. If possible I'd like both of those features to be implemented, preferably with focus on the icon.

I'm well aware that it's a minor quirk, and perhaps only a pet peeve of mine, but its still a bit annoying to have to resize via roll-down-list just about every time I open a pdf.

Hopefully this suggestion can be of some help for you, and probably others to would benefit from the proposed features. If possible i'd like you to answer my mail also, so I know how you think about the matter.

Keep up the excellent work!

Thanks / Jesper

--
Jesper Eklund - whiskytroll gmail com