Re: [evince] Showing annotations

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 11:22 AM, Mark Summerfield <mark qtrac eu> wrote:

>    At the moment I can only see these in acroread (which I have to run
>    on a 32-bit machine)

Just FYI: you can run acroread on a 64-bit Debian system if you're willing to
install the huge ia32-libs and ia32-libs-gtk compatibility packages.
http://debian-multimedia.org/ even has (pseudo) 64-bit installer packages
for acroread that include the necessary LD_LIBRARY_PATH and PATH
settings and properly depend on the above ia32-libs* packages.

Cheers, Roderich