evince -2.32 new features

Hi there,

I have downloaded the latest version of Ubuntu 10.10 only to test the new features in evince-2.32 (using poppler-0.14.3).

Congratulations for the new release, but I'm afraid I have found the following issues:

Zooming cannot be higher than 400% (which is the maximum in version 2.30).

There is no way to add annotations to PDF documents.

I have already reported this before: http://www.archive.org/download/LaTransformacinDelConceptoDeReflexinDeKantAHegel.ElTrnsitoDel/TesisRosa-B5-Uni.pdf contains an annotation on the first page. It is open, but somehow evince doesn't display it (acroread displays it fine).

Am I missing something or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your excellent work,

Pablo