evince Help to merge identities

Hello all,

I'm a phd student and I'm currently working on the persons behind the committers, mailers and bug reporters of free/libre/open source software.

Can you consider to loose 2 minutes to help me to link all these elements together. More precisely, I use some algorithms to do that as automatically as possible, and I need a mean to check if my algorithms are efficients.

So, can you give me a list of your

1- real name
2- logins for the source code repository
3- emails you use one this mailing list
4- logins for the bug tracker

If you have this info for another person involved in the projet, feel you free to give me it.

Any help is welcome and will ... help me to remove false positive merges I obtained with my algorithms. Thanks a lot!

Mathieu Goeminne
UMONS (Belgium)