Evince for Windows doesn't appear to work under Windows 7 (x64) if more than 4 GB or memory is in the machine

Hello:

Evince for Windows doesn't appear to work under Windows 7 (x64) if
more than 4 GB or memory is in the machine.  When I added 4 GB of
memory to my Mac PowerBook (x86) for a total 8 GB of physical memory,
Evince would no longer work.  Even tried WXP compatibility mode.
Nothing helped.  Worked just fine before adding the memory.  All my
other 32 bit apps I've tried still seem to work fine.

How about a x64 bit version of Evince to work under x64 Windoze?  I'll
buy you a pizza.  Keep up the good work.

Thanks,

Lance