Re: Re: Evince Windows Dev

Thank you all for your help. I know i asked some general questions, just trying to ask around to see if anyone had an idea.
I know how you feel, I don't use windows at home, and wish I didn't have to at work.

side note for anyone who does use windows or developes the windows port
I tried to capture the Evince window using the parent() command in user32.dll but it wouldn't go into my container.
i am not sure if it is because it is not a winforms app or if it is something with the the way the windows creation is handled by windows.
just a note, but it would be nice to be able to "eat" it into another application.

I can post the code I tried if anyone wants it.

thank you all again.

Cory