Re: [evince] Donation of 5 Feitian PKI smartcards

Le lundi 20 décembre 2010 à 10:11 +0000, Hib Eris a écrit :
> Just one question, as I understand it, you would need both a smart
> card itself and a smart card _reader_ to use it. Is the reader also
> included in this offer?
> (I do not want to sound ungrateful, just making sure I do not order a
> card I cannot use)

This is because people like to buy their own reader, adapted to their
needs: internal, external, etc ... We have free smarcards, but not free
readers. Ours are very cheap.

If you want a free reader, we don't have many in stock. But we have
quite a few old refurbished Cardman 3121. So indicate "Please add a free
Cardman 3121" in the order form.

Kind regards,