[evince] browser question

Hi,

I read on the Evince wiki that there is no official Evince plugin for Firefox, so, on my Linux box, I use mozplugger in order to open pdfs with Evince within the browser.  That seems to be the accepted work-around for embedding Evince in the browser.

I love Evince so much that I also use it on my Windows workstation instead of Adobe Reader.  Since mozplugger has no Windows version, I was wondering if you knew of any solution to get the same embedded functionality in Windows.  My Googleing was fruitless so I'm hoping that one of the Evince team would have tried to do this at one point and (hopefully) succeeded.  Of course, no big deal if not.

Thanks for making such a great application!
Christopher Neylan