[evince] Evince behaviour when using index tab in side pane

Hey everyone,

I have noticed that evince resets the view to "best fit" when selecting an entry from the index (no matter what setting was used beforehand).

Is this the expected behaviour?

At least for me I would like to have my favourite setting respected when jumping through the document.

Information about the installation:

Version     : 2.32.0-5
Build Date: Sun 10 Oct 2010 12:59:12 PM CEST
Kernel       : 2.6.36-ARCH

Please let me know if I am missing something obvious here ...

Cheers