Mltiple documents in Tabs in Evince?

Hello,

I'm a new member and this is my first post. :)

I want to know, if evince provides a tabbed interface for reading/opening multiple documents simultaneously. This concept is quite similar to the tabs concept in browsers for example firefox or Opera. In windows there is another free pdf reader called foxit reader that provides the tabbed interface to interact with the multiple documents at the same time. I think same functionality is available in adobe reader????

Regards,
Muhammad Ahsan

" Victory isn't defined by wins or losses. It is defined by efforts. If you can truthfully say, I did the best, I could, I gave everything I had, 'then you are a winner."