Re: Suggestion for Evince - your pdf reader

Dear Thomas,

Thanks for using Evince.

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 3:22 PM, Thomas Post <tom postmixing com> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for a great program.  I am curious if it possible to add a function.  It would be so great if you could add a highlighter   like in OpenOffice Word Processor and a sticky note.   This would be very convenient as I like to store my docs as pdfs, but it would be great to highlight text that is important and/or to leave a note on the document as a reminder the next time it is opened up.  Any chances that could happen?  Or do you know away that it is already being done?

Evince 2.32 (due in Sep-Oct) will have basic support for adding text annotations. Support for adding other kind of annotations is planned but we can tell when it will be ready.

Greetings,

José

Gratefully yours,

Tom