thumnailer on windows

Hi,

 I'm an happy Evince's user, I use it both on Linux and Windows because of it's great performances and low system impact. On Linux, through evince-thumbnailer, it generates thumbnails for Nautilus and Dolphin. I was wondering if there's a way to use evince-thumbnailer.exe on Windows(Vista) to generate pdfs' thumbnails in a format suitable for explorer.exe (Thumbs.db?).

I thank you all in advance for your help and best wishes for the great job you're doing!

 Patrizio