Re: Build on Win32?

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 4:12 PM, cobra.yu <cobra yu hyweb com tw> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Though I've installed MinGW/MSYS on my Win7, it seems to a long way to successfully build/compile evince. But, there truly is a Windows-installer on the website for downloading. Could anyone show me the way to make it happen? Even the fist step "./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr/local' failed. Thanx a lot.

Instead of using autogen.sh (which you would typically use when you
build Evince from a checkout of the sources from Evince' version
control system git), I would suggest to use the source tarballs (
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/evince/2.30/evince-2.30.0.tar.gz)

With that, your can build with:

$ ./configure
$ make

If you get errors while running configure, those errors probably
indicate that you are missing dependencies.

Hib