Re: Evince and fluffy bunnies

Op vrijdag 13-11-2009 om 10:41 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef
A J Delaney brighton ac uk:
> Most hours of the working day I open Evince and it lets me do my work. [...]
> 	So even though today is a bad day for me, it's not for Evince.  Evince
> is rock-solid and has been contributing to helping my life for several
> years now.  Thanks for your time and dedication to producing such great
> software and please accept these invisible fluffy bunnies as a token of
> gratitude.

Dear Aidan,

The invisible fluffy bunnies are really nice and make for a great gadget
to put on one's desk. Thanks for sending them.

However, it would be great if you could send some more. I don't want to
sound greedy — it is just that you have just not sent enough of them to
give one away to each contributor, bug reporter, translator, etc, and we
simply don't want to disappoint anyone.

I sincerely hope you have some more in stock. Thanks in advance for your
cooperation.

    — Wouter