Evince with Texmaker

Hi there,

I've searched high and low and I can't seem to find the answers I need
in the help file or FAQ. Previously when using evince with texmaker, I
run the pdf command twice it would update the already open pdf file of
that name. However I can't seem to find a command for evince which
would replicate that on my reinstalled desktop, it opens every time in
a new evince document. It's nothing critical but it would be nice to
know how to replicate it for convenience...

Cheers
Josh