Needed easy-to-use shortcuts for "fit width" and "best fit" zoom

Hi,

This is a registered blueprint in launchpad! (2008-04-01)!!!
___

Need shortcuts for "fit width" and "best fit" zoom, since working on presentation slides and A4 documents is gloomy due to the grab-the-mouse-way to switch the zoom. In Linux, everything should be possible with keys!

___

I was going to report the same thing. Then I found it already in registered in launchpad. So I just pass it to Evince mail-list!!!

Good luck for ALL,
Abdellah.