hi everyone,i am new here and i have an idea for evince

Hello, i am a evince user from china, i like the evince to view the pdf file.

Today,when i view a file, on page 7, it link some sentences in page 4, so i have to back to page 4 to view it , i found it is very inconvenient.

I click "double page". but it can only show the page 6 and 7 at the same time.

I think , why do not show the different two pages at the same time such as page 1 and page 100. And each page can page down and up freely.

I google this split function , however, no pdf reader have this function.

also , i found a solution by firefox and adobe plugin.

Below is the screenshot link

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7852/pdftwocolumned0.png

i hope the developer can work out this function, thank you ~

if you interesting on this idea, can talk with me ... i will be glade to chat with you ~~

--
有名无名