PDF segfault

Hi Evince developers,

Evince is having trouble reading the attached document.  The viewer crashes when I scroll down several pages, not on opening the document.  Whether the document is valid or not, I am not sure (though it does work on several other PDF viewers), but I figured you would want to be informed of any documents capable of causing a segfault!

(evince:6336): Poppler-CRITICAL **: PopplerPage* poppler_document_get_page(PopplerDocument*, int): assertion `0 <= index && index < poppler_document_get_n_pages (document)' failed
Segmentation fault

I am using GNOME Document Viewer 2.26.1 on Ubuntu 9.04 64-bit.

Joe