Feature request

Hi,

I'm using evince on Ubuntu and I think it looks good.

I have a feature request.  When a page is not entirely visible in the evince window, and the user scrolls down, in order to continue reading from the text line that was initially at the bottom of the screen, the user needs to visually search for it first after the text has scrolled.  This could break his train of thought.  To help the user find the text that he last read, I suggest the following behavior: Right after scrolling finishes, a horizontal line that runs across the page flashes briefly that is located at part of the document that before scrolling was at the bottom of the viewport.  This feature should be optional, off course.

Josh