Printing pdf from Evince

Hi evince developers,

 My name is Marc Poch and I'm an Evince user. I must say that I don't know if I'm doing right to send this report to you or maybe it's a cups issue.

 The question is: Yesterday I printed a document of 100 pages. Because it was a "big" document I decided to print it with two pages in one sheet, and print ahead and behind of every sheet.

 To do so, I first printed pair pages, and then the odd pages. But something strange happened. When you select to print the pair pages, really your are printing the pair pages, and no cares how many pages there are on a sheet.

 So what I printed was a document were:

In sheet 1:
 In front: page1, page 3
 In back: page 2, page 4
In sheet 2:
 In front: page 5, page 7
 In back: page 6, page 8

And so on...

 Well, as you can imagine this is awful when you are going to read this kind of impression.

 So, I want to ask if there is a way to print it correctly or it can be considered a bug or maybe it's a cups issue.

 Thanks,

--
           Marc
             マルク