Additional volunteers to moderate evince-list?

Hi all,

One line summary:  Become a hero — become an evince-list moderator!

As you may know, the Evince mailing list is moderated to avoid spam. Once in
a while, rougly one or two times a day, a moderation request is delivered to
(at least) me.

A request takes less than a minute to process: click the link in the
moderation mail, decide whether it's spam or not, and hit the
approve/dismiss button. (Usually I also tick the checkbox that adds the
sender of the message needing approval to a whitelist, so that I am not
nagged again for emails from the same person in the future, since I assume
that people do not magically turn into spammers.)

Since I am *really* slow in responding to these moderation requests, it
happens quite often that legimate mails get stuck in the moderation queue
until I get my act together and look at them. A few moments ago, I judged 59
moderation requests after ignoring them for ages...

This is not a good thing. No cookies for me!

Therefore, additional moderators are welcome. This is your one-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to prevent evince-list email backlogs!

Volunteers can reply to the thread or to me personally, so that we can try
to get things sorted out. This mostly involves finding a mailing list admin
who can add your address to the list of moderators.

    — Wouter