Re: problem

fudmer rieley wrote:
> thank you for your reply..  these are exactly the instructions I was
> looking for
> 1. how do I find nautilus, are they part of firefox or ubuntu.
>    nothing I can find says that..

My apologies for not being clear. Nautilus is the default file manager
in GNOME (and therefore Ubuntu). You will access it if you click
"Places" and then "Home folder" in the top panel on your screen.

It also displays your desktop folder so if you have downloaded any PDFs
there, the instructions will also work on your desktop.