suggestion: keep bottom scrollbar position when jumping pages

Hello Evince developers,

first of all: thanks for a great document viewer!

Here is a little suggestion I have:

I read some large PDF files in fullscreen on 200% to get maximum screen efficiency (large letters, easier on the eyes). Because text borders differ for left and right pages, I use the bottom scrollbar and set it to somewhere in the middle so everything is visible. This is fine.

However, I sometimes need to jump to the end of the document (for the index or solutions of exercises), so I enter a number into the page number box and press enter. Then, the page will be displayed, but my custom bottom scrollbar positioning will undone, it will be left-aligned. I would find it very handy to keep the bottom scrollbar position, just as it is kept when scrolling from one page to another.

Thanks again for doing a great job, best wishes,
Verena
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a