Re: Running more than one instance of Evince

Jose Aliste wrote:
Hi,
Using the ev_view widget and its python bindings it should be very
easy to  make a simple pygtk  viewer that fits your needs. You could
just add the code to erase the file to the function connected to the
window_destroy signal :)

See http://blog.tomeuvizoso.net/2009/01/embedding-evince-gnome-mobile-and-gnome.html
for more info about embeeding (most of)Evince  in a pygtk app.

Interesting :)
Sadly we're in a bit of a hurry right now, so I think we'll go for Mr. Bolsterlee's solution at the moment..
Many thanks to all!