Re: One window again

Hello

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 11:13:15AM -0300, Vovo ^^ wrote:
> "GNOME understands that usability is about creating software that is
> easy for everyone to use, not about piling on features."

Sharp tongued person could say that if there are people who are
struggling with how it forces them to use it to the extent they are
willing to code a change, then it hardly classifies as easy to use for
them. Easy to use software usually does not force me to code UI changes.

With a wish to have many happy users

PS: sorry for the dup, Vovo, I'm used to reply-to being set to maillist
address.

--
No one is to look like a sock, understand?
			-- Archchancellor Ridcully

Michal 'vorner' Vaner