Re: [+gnome] Re: navigating through a document

2008-10-04 klockan 23:36 skrev François Michonneau:
> On Sat, 2008-10-04 at 21:03 +0200, Wouter Bolsterlee wrote:
> > 2008-10-03 klockan 13:08 skrev François Michonneau:
> > Are you sure "View -> Dual" is enabled? With Fit Page Width zoom level,
> > PageDown will just scroll the view a bit further down. Space does the same.
> > PageUp will just scroll the view a bit futher up. Shift-space does the same.

>   Thanks for looking into this. I should have tried things more
> thoroughly before sending this note to the list. If I enable the option
> "View -> Continuous" then navigating with the keyboard is easy.

Glad to hear your problem is resolved. And, yes, I should've written "View
-> Continuous", not "Dual"... :)

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

spread your love like a fever                 -- black rebel motorcycle club