navigating through a document

Hi,

  Most often I use the arrows of the keyboard to read pdfs in evince
(with zoom on: "fit page width"). However, when going up, from what I
know, it's not possible to go at the bottom of the previous page. Using
shift+spc or PgDwn brings you at the top of the previous page.

  I was wondering if there were a special keyboard combination that I
don't know, or if it would be possible to implement one (e.g. shit+up)
that allows one to go to the bottom of the previous page.

  Thanks,
    François