Re: Patch: do not persist print pages settings, etc.

another thing that I would like to see evince/gtk+ to remember if paper size, I have read somewhere it tries to be clever and gives it a paper size based on locale. However, if I am travelling to to US, I will need to change my paper size to Letter
even though I locale is en-UTF-8.ireland or via versa.

Should this be overwrite in evince or gtk+?

-Ghee