Re: Patch: do not persist print pages settings, etc.

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 10:45 AM, Nickolay V. Shmyrev
<nshmyrev yandex ru> wrote:
>  Well, some settings like printer used we will store. The page range is
>  not a setting one can share across documents. I just wonder why gtk
>  doesn't solve this problem for us.

GTK shouldn't store the page ranges either. I was trying to figure out
whether to patch gtk or evince for this issue. It seems like more of a
win to patch evince, but what do I know.

Of course, if you wanted to store the page range per document, then
evince would have to do it.

pat