Re: CUPS printing

El dom, 30-03-2008 a las 21:40 +0200, Bernd Eggink escribió:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm lost in the version jungle... I updated and compiled a couple of
> Gnome libraries, then rebuilt evince 2.22.0 from source. Not a good
> idea, I'm afraid, as evince now refuses to recognize my CUPS printer.
> Instead, it offers a "Print to lpr" entry.
>
> Unfortunately I don't remember which versions I had when CUPS printing
> worked. Is there a definite list of library versions needed by
> evince-2.22.0? Any ideas how to get it working again?

Right now evince only depends on glib/gtk+ and libxml2,  and optionally
on libgnome[ui],  D-BUS and gnome-keyring. Other dependencies are
backend dependent and optional too.

And regarding your problem, I think it's a problem with gtk+, since
evince now uses the gtk+ printing system.

--
Carlos Garcia Campos
   elkalmail yahoo es