CUPS printing

Hi everybody,

I'm lost in the version jungle... I updated and compiled a couple of Gnome libraries, then rebuilt evince 2.22.0 from source. Not a good idea, I'm afraid, as evince now refuses to recognize my CUPS printer. Instead, it offers a "Print to lpr" entry.

Unfortunately I don't remember which versions I had when CUPS printing worked. Is there a definite list of library versions needed by evince-2.22.0? Any ideas how to get it working again?

Thanks for any help,
Bernd

--
Bernd Eggink