Evince and OLPC

First of all great news really, I'm glad Evince code helps OLPC and
actually I suppose it would be nice to merge python bindings.

Hello,

are there chances of merging those binding for 2.22 ?
It would help both Fedora and Ubuntu to reuse the system evince package for the Sugar environments that run on these distros (normal PCs not just XO laptops) instead of a forked evince.

Jani

PS: Sorry for not replying to the thread but the list is not writable via gmane as most others are so I had to actually subscribe.