Evince bug?

Hi there -

I'm a grad student and avid linux user in the Bio dept. at Harvard U. I run Fedora 10 on my Thinkpad T400, and usually use the version of Evince that was distributed with it to view pdf files.

Oddly, I find that I have a repeatable error when reading a certain scientific paper (attached as a pdf). Evince will just suddenly shut down when I scroll down beyond a certain page in the document. I have no idea why. But I thought you might see it as a bug that could be looked into.

Glad to give more info if you need it.

-Christopher

---

Christopher Laumer
Ph.D. Student, Giribet Lab
Department of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology
Harvard University
cell: 920-268-9244

"If we turned our backs on the amazing rational beauty of the universe we live in, we should indeed deserve to be driven therefrom, like a guest unappreciative of the house into which he has been received."

-Adelard of Bath