Re: DRM protected PDF files

2007-07-04 klockan 04:38 skrev Donald Hellen:
> Does Evince allow you to at least read DRM protected ebooks, if not
> print them?
> What will Evince allow you to do with these DRM protected PDF files?

*cough* gconf-editor *cough* Enable /apps/evince/override_restrictions

> I have Evince on my Ubuntu system. I didn't know it since it wasn't in
> the applications menu but I can access it from within the terminal
> window by typing "evince."

That is deliberate. Evince is meant to be opened by opening files from a
file manager/mail client/web browser.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i'm unclean :: a libertine                                        -- placebo