PDF from firefox

Hi,
I seem to have lost the option to simply click a PDF link in firefox
and have it open automatically with evince (2.20 on FC7). When I look at the
way firefox handles file types, PDF is not an option at all, and I can't add a file type in that
list either (Edit>Prefernces>Content in FF). I think that before I updated to 2.20 (had 0.83 that came with FC7), it simply opened automatically the PDF links. I am not using Adobe plugin for FF so evince is the only PDF viewer I have. Evince works perfectly with PDF files that I download regularly with FF to the HD, but FF doesn't use evince to open then automatically.

Anyone has any ideas how to get back the automatic PDF opening again?

Thanks
Gideon