changing default printer

Hi,

How do I change the default printer for evince?
I have two printers set up and evince doesn't seem to respect the GNOME
default setting. Whenever I want to print something, the non-default
printer is highlighted and I have to click to select my default printer
- not the behaviour I would expect, and it doesn't happen in other apps.
A little irritating, after a while.

I looked for info on the web, man pages, /usr/share/doc/ but didn't find
anything related... is there any easy way I can fix this? I'm running
Ubuntu 6.10, GNOME 2.1.6.1, evince 0.6.1 at the moment, if that helps.

Thanks for your help!
Nuno
--
Nuno M. A. Nunes