Printing from Firefox

Hi,

I am using evince 2.20.1 in Ubuntu 7.10 (gnome) with Firefox. I have hit a frustrating problem. Evince is set to open PDFs from Firefox. When I open a PDF from a website, Evince launches and the document opens fine. But Evince is not able to print the document. When I click print, a dialog pops up, but no printers are listed (even though several are installed on my computer and function well from other programs).

I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Vaughn

--