pdf w/password

I have a pdf book I purchased.  The company (APress) thought it'd be cool to stick a password on it which happens to be
really long.  Long story short I'm tired of typing it in each time to open the darn thing.

I tried removing it using pdftk, but no luck.  Is there any other means (via Evince or otherwise) for removing the
password requirement of this pdf?  I figured that if Evince can view the pdf (after I enter the pw), there must be some
way to export it sans the password.

Thanks for reading,
Eric P.